Monday, December 19, 2005

THE HULK



The next Drawergeeks(.com) assignment is "the Hulk" and the comic nerd in me HAS to do it. We have a ton going on but it's that age old "art thing": whenever you are working around the clock on an assignment, THAT's when you can't wait to draw something else! I was working into the midnight hours last night and it was all I could do not to grab a piece of paper and start doodling! "Stay focused and go home and sleep, Tom"....Well, I finally got a chance today to doodle since we are starting to catch up here on the paid work. These are a few Hulk sketches to get warmed up. Not loving anything yet, but they were fun. Some bad anatomy in these parts, don't look too closely. I actually grabbed a green Prismacolor pencil by a flook and it helped put me further into the mood.

4 comments:

K.B. said...

Very cool to see your take on Superheroes.I hope to see more.

P.S.(I still have a drawing of "SUPER-MUSHU" that you did for me back at the Diz.Thanks again for that.)

Doug said...

Tom! Great work! I just found your blog and your book looks like something I've gotta get. KaChing! $$$ I live in a little town called Brentwood, TN... ever heard of it? :o)

Heath said...

Is it KaChing or ChaChing? I forget how that went. Finally, some people from the south representing. Really nice work Tom! I like the slam down one. I had to make a RRRAAAHHH! sound when I saw that.

Piotr said...

Hey Tom, who do I contact about trying the DrawerGeeks competition?