Monday, December 05, 2005

Another quickie!



This is a quickie as in it's already done, not a quick sketch. These two images are for a pamphlet we worked on for a anti-smoking campaign directed to preteens. I had to redraw the girl's body three times! Turns out my automatic "default" setting for drawing girls is set on "Sexy". She's supposed to be 8-11! Oops. I did the sketches and inks and our great buddy, Jon Conkling did the colors. Nice job Jon! I'm gonna start posting about my character design book soon. Get ready to get SOLD to!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice concept with the kid looking at himself in the mirror. I like it!

Jeremiah Alcorn said...

Wow Tom! This really turned out nice. I really like the way you pushed the boy's sholders back. You can really feel him pushing out his chest. You sir....very nice stuff.