Monday, January 02, 2006

SPIDEY doodles


In keeping with the comic book theme I've started, I did a few sketches of Spidey just before the holidays. I just now got a chance to scan and post them. These sketches are probably the second time I've ever drawn Spidey and they look it! I've read the comic for years and he's probably one of my all-time favorite characters BUT when I start drawing him I realize how I don't look at his details at all. Poses either. Maybe I'll go back to the girl characters again.....

1 comment:

Crazymonkey14 said...

Hi, I'm a young girl named Monia. Ive looked for your email but could'nt find it so I'll just say it here. Your book is truly an insperation to me!!! I knew that Ive always wanted to go into drawing I just didnt know what kind. Now I know that cartoon is the funnest (And in my point of view easiest!) way of creating characters. So I just wanted to say that you have certainly been a big part of my life by just writing that book! Thanks!!!