Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Character Mentor- IN SPANISH!

My publisher, Focal Press, just sent me a small box of copies for the new SPANISH language version of Character Mentor!  Its very cool, even though I can't understand most of it.  The spanish publisher, Anaya Multimedia (www.anayamultimedia.es) decided, for whatever reason, to make it smaller in size. I gotta say, I kind of like it.  Its backpack friendly now.  The color and paper is actually slightly better quality also.  So, if you are a spanish speaking artist, go to their website and order one!

4 comments:

AM said...

I can understand it.

Quini said...

yo lo tengo, y me fascina, es impresionante el libro

Unknown said...

Me lo acabo de comprar en ingles.Tendré que comprarmelo de nuevo en español porque es muy bueno

maranzo said...

Esta tarde me llegó el libro en castellano; lo hojeé rápidamente y es muy bueno el contenido. Ya había comprado Creating character with personality y lo sigo disfrutando, así que este en mi propio idioma creo que será sumar más aprendizaje con el plus de comprender absolutamente todo. Gracias Tom B por compartir tu maestría. M.Zorrilla